We're a non-profit organization that focuses on initiatives that help children globally start life out right from the womb. Only when children's bodies grow healthy, do we have the opportunity to grow their minds. With the help of our donors' kind hearts, we're able to fulfill our mission ABC focused on body and mind.
Click here to browse links to the RS4K's activities we were involved with in 2014.
- Avail financial support for life-saving medical services to either save or improve health and wellness of kids, their parents and guardians.
- Bridge educational opportunities and wellness programs to international kids.
- Community-building by organizing volunteers in the USA to help pay it forward to help any child anywhere in need.
On Saturday, August 13th, at one of the finest Northshore dining experiences at one of the finest Far North side Chicago dining experiences in the zen water garden at the home of Dirk Tussing & Tom Nguyen, we rolled up our sleeves to continue our annual corporate social responsibility initiative.
The Chicagoland Corporate Learning Leaders are welcome to join too as they give to local & global communities for investing in our future. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet and mingle with senior executives running learning and talent development groups from top Chicagoland companies – while supporting a good cause.
Tom grew up in the Mekong Delta of South Vietnam before moving to the USA where he completed his M.D. degree and now resides on the Far North side of Chicago. Throughout the evening, our guests will be exposed to a variety of Vietnamese culture, traditions, and charity RS4K projects in Vietnam.
Sample Menu (Illustration of What to Expect)
Dress Code: Business Casual Attire.
- Appetizers: Chicken Oatmeal Congee (Cháo gà), Fresh Shrimp Spring Rolls (Gỏi Cuốn Tôm)
- Main Entrees (can substitute vegan or vegetarian): Lemongrass Chicken (Gà Sào Sả ớt), Asian Beef Salad (Gỏi Bò), Caramelized Clay Pot Pork (Thịt Kho Tộ), Stir-fried Vegetables (Rau Xào)
- Dessert: Green Tea, Light Dessert & Fruit Plate, Port Wine & Chocolate (no English translation needed)
Cuisine: Vietnamese eight-course home cooked meal prepared by Tom Nguyen & friends
Current CLO/CTO Group Members are allocated one Complimentary Dinner Ticket per company—every donation through this website supports a good cause and best to contact Dirk Tussing to register complimentary dinner tickets.
Each one of us can contribute to helping kids grow healthy bodies and provide them with opportunities to grow their minds. By partnering with us, we can help to ensure kids will be born without illnesses. As kids grow up, RighStart4Kids can help provide educational tools utilizing inexpensive, readily available learning technologies.
Click here to make an online donation, or, mail your 501(c)3 donation to:
P.O. Box 158
Winnetka, IL 60093 U.S.A.
If you would like us to automatically send you future e-newsletters and announcements, click here to add your name & email address. To unsubscribe, click here.
RightStart4Kids, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization (click here to search using the IRS's online charity look-up).